Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Last week was busy with babies, and sports......

Last week was incredibly busy, with baby appointments, and life as a mom to three children in sports.
Monday L has vball, and A has soccer
Tuesday L has vball
Wednesday L has vball, and O has soccer, and we all had church.....this was a crazy night!
Thursday L has vball and A has soccer
Friday L has vball and O has soccer, and then there is the fball game at night that they all like to go to.
Saturday L has vball, and O has soccer.
And Sunday I was in bed litterally all day with a Migraine.........


So you see that even if I didn't have any appointments, my weeks are filled with kids and sports!I am going to put a few pics of the babies that I shot last week here.......



This is Baby A. She was just 11 days old. She was so sweet and she did a good job staying asleep.




This is her big sister H. Don't you love how her eyes are all squished up?




H is three, and such a good listener!Next was Wyatt. He was a tough cookie! He didn't want to smile, but I got a few out of him!I loved his little hat!And his OSU gear!

Then there was Mr Q. Look at his big eyes! He is 3½ months old. I can't believe how big he is now!This one cracks me up! He looks like he is yelling at someone! (probably me and my camera!)This was as close to a smile as I got! Although it doesn't surprise me at all, because I couldn't get his brother to smile until he was three!


And last but not least, was Miss S. She was pretty happy when she got here, but once she got her clothes changed, she wanted to leave!


Her eyes are so blue!
Here's to a less crazy week!
TTFN! Martha

No comments: