Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have been so busy.....

I have started my job at the Bargain Hunter three weeks ago. The first week was pretty easy, not too many shoots. Last week picked up a bit, and this week was crazy!
Wednesday I left the house at 7:15 am. I got home at 5:00, grabbed the kids and did another shoot on the way to church. We got home from church at 8:45pm and it was the first time that I had sat down all day.
Today the van had to go to the shop and so K and I left home at 7:00am, dropped off the van, I took him to work, and then got to my first shoot at 8......I shot all day. After work I picked up K, did one more shoot, picked up the van, went and grabbed some milk at the store, and picked up a pizza for supper. I got home at 6:15.......I was met at the door by Lauren, who needed some pictures of a sunset for her photography class at school. I put down the pizza, grabbed the camera (again...it is attached to my hand all the time these days) and took Lauren over to a hill to get some nice sunset pics. Finally at 7:00, I was able to sit and relax a bit.
So, if you have called or emailed in the last couple of days, i will get back to you on Friday. I have shoots in the am, but I should be home in the afternoon.......*crosses fingers*
TTFN! Martha

No comments: