Saturday, October 25, 2008

Puppies....

I had an appointment this week with a 6 month old boxer. He had just finished puppy kindergarten, so he was a pretty good listener! Here is a sneak peek for you!Awwwwwwwww, look at that face!

Here he is with his 'blue man' toy.I thought that the red would look great with his coloring. I like this one!

After they left we decided to get a few of the giant pumpkin that I bought, then Charlie decided to visit me in the studio......Big mistake Charlie!

Big brother Lucky couldn't resist teasing Charlie.....haha! *You're stuck in a pumpkin!*
Hope you enjoyed the puppies!
TTFN! Marti

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL at that last picture! That boxer is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot! I love it a lot. Almost makes me wish I had a puppy or two--but I will leave that to my little sis!