Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A busy busy girl!

Miss M came to the studio for her birthday pictures last week. She was soooo busy! She had too much to do and she didn't have time to sit still for silly pictures! I grabbed what I could, but I didn't get too many! This one is my favorite:

Her mama said that she likes to sit like this! Cute!

To Miss M's mom or aunt: Her pictures will be up tomorrow, and if you are not happy with them, call me and we can schedule a reshoot. I really didn't get too many of her smiling, or looking at me.

TTFN! Marti

2 comments:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Oh Marti, she is so adorable! You always capture such a sparkle in those little one's eyes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha this is Heidi ,Maceys mom, I really want to buy some composites of Macey if you wouldnt mind making one. Im so happy with her pics especially the reshoot thats her real smile!!! Thank-you!!