Friday, July 18, 2008

I just *heart* babies!

I love babies so much! And since I have come to the conclusion that I am too old to have any more of my own, I am just going to have to keep shooting them! I love to squish on them, and then send them home!
This little guy is only one month old and he already weighs 13 lbs! What a chunk! I even got a few smiles out of him while he was sleeping.....so cute!



This is his brother when he was a month old....don't they look alike? And hasn't my photography improved?!Baby Q, in a cute busy bee hat. I love this hat!I love baby feet!


Here is his big sister A, and his big brother F. A will be 5 in a few weeks, and F is almost 3. What cute little family!

Thanks for looking!
TTFN! Martha

3 comments:

Jody Proper said...

I sure do love babies too glad I became an Aunt again on June 23, Kason Trey and my friends are having babies too - just another one today, Brianna :)

I do have a question....since we did your babies 1st year program and now my baby is a year (WAAAHH!) I foget what you do pick a picture from each of her session?? Just curious b/c I like how you did it on your blog with prego-one year photos. Do you do a composite???

Thanks. J

P.S. I love Audrey and Avery on your Header ;) Too cute!

Martha/Marti said...

Jodi, I will make a few composites for you to look at for her first year. If you have favorites from each session, you can let me know!

You will get a free 11x14 of the 'baby's first year' composite for free.

I thought it was time to change the header!

Martha

Jody Proper said...

Hey Thanks! I can't remember all her pictures from her sessions :( Do what you think and I'll let you know. It's so hard to choose!

Thanks.

Jody

P.S. Today is my Dad's bday and my s-i-l & b-i-l's Anniv. Popular date!