Saturday, July 26, 2008

My neices and nephew.

These are my youngest sisters children. They came over last Saturday for the youngest's birthday pictures. I took the opportunity to snap a few of all of them. This is Drew, she will be 12 next week!This is Aidan. He will be 5 in October. He is getting big! Love his freckles!This is Miss Riley. She is almost three. Her birthday is in October, too.And this is the birthday girl. Her name is Rowan, and her birthday is today! Happy birthday baby!All of the women in my family have this scowl! Rowan is no exception!Look at this nice family! Don't you think that Rowan looks like me?? Psssst.....I'm the cutie in the middle! Oh, and thank you mom for sparing me the plaid matching dress! TTFN! Martha =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again what a terrific job you have done! Unfortunately you had to put up the old family picture. Even thin I was NOT photogentic!

Love the pics. Can't wait to see all of them.

Love YA