Thursday, July 31, 2008

I love pregnant women and their bellies!

I had a maternity session yesterday. I just love maternity sessions!! I am a wee bit jealous of these women because this type of photography was not popular when I was pregnant. I would love to have precious pictures like this to remember this special time in my life!
This is M, and this is her third pregnancy (doesn't she look great?!), but her first maternity portraits. She is due in just a few weeks, so I squeezed her in.
She doesn't know what she is having (well, she knows it is a baby, but she doesn't know the sex!) so I guessed it would be a girl, and we used a pink ribbon.
Can you believe she is 8 months pregnant?? She looks super!
Her youngest son picked out this puppy for the baby, so of course we had to photograph it!

I love this one! I love the look of love on mama's face! This is T, the soon to be middle child. I love his smile! He is going to have a lot of changes this month: A new baby, and starting Kindergarten! I am sure you will have a fun time in school and you will be a great Big Brother too!I hope you enjoy these! I sure had fun shooting you!
TTFN! Martha

2 comments:

Misty Jones Photography said...

These are beautiful! I especially love the first two! ++

wrightm said...

M is a very good friend of mine and she looks beautiful. You were right about the pink bow! I am going to call you when I get closer to my due date. I think your pictures are gorgeous!