Monday, July 28, 2008

I am looking for a baby model

I have an idea in my brain for a print ad for Christmas pictures. I am going to need a baby that will be between the ages of 6 months - 9 months by September 1st.
The baby will need to be able to sit up and sit still! (meaning, not walking yet!) They will also be photographed like the picture below........naked!!
But instead of the regular bear, I want to use the Santa Bear! I also would like the baby to wear a matching Santa hat.

If you are interested in having your child be a model for me, please shoot me an email at:

stutzmans5@netzero.net

Let me know your child's name, age, and sex. I will contact you if your child is chosen!

The chosen baby will have a free photo session in September and you will also receive a complimentary portrait package of the chosen photo.

I will be lookin for your emails!
TTFN! Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"ahh maaannn...."
caius wanted to do it, until you said it had to be a baby that is not walking yet....
(hee heee)

can any of our kids be models... again? I will come to Ohio.....

did you get my message?
not sure about the egg thing...
the honey pot i bet we could find
at the big lots outdoor planter section and then paint it with the honey on it.
love you~
~h