Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a busy day!

This morning I had an appointment with a very cute three year old (some of her pictures coming later). Then I called the Dr, because Lauren had a bike wreck last night, and she couldn't walk on her foot today. The Dr's office was very busy, and the suggested that we go straight to the ER for x-rays. So after my appointment, we went to the ER. Good news is that nothing is broken, and her Achilles tendon was not cut. Bad news is that she does have a couple of cuts and a big bruise and so the volleyball scrimmage tomorrow is out.

Once we left the hospital, we went to get Liv's braces tightened. Then off to Subway for some lunch, and then haircuts and styles for the girls. Whew! A lot of running today!

I will be up late working so that I can catch up from having the day off today!

Once we got home, of course we had to take a few pictures of the girls and their new hair cuts! They each got about 3-4 inches cut off of the length, and then they both had some layers cut around their faces. They are both very cute!

Here are the new haircuts:
This is Lauren's ANTM pose for our friend Wendi! I am scared if she looks like this at 15! I am going to be in trouble when High school starts next month!We think that Liv looks like this girl from tv, now:
TTFN, Martha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AM,
Tell the girls I love the hair cuts! I think you should send the pics to the stylist to put on the wall as examples! And pass on late B Day wishes to Adam!

Love Ya!
LMM